- Garden Suburb INFANT School»
- Back to School in September 2020 - Managing Risks related to Covid-19»
Back to School in September 2020 - Managing Risks related to Covid-19
In September 2020 we are planning to bring all of our children back to their new classes, with the mantra “minimising contacts; maximising distance”. This means that the children will be encouraged, but not expected, to maximise distance between themselves but we won’t be insisting on this, especially with our youngest children; socialising is such an important developmental priority. To allow for this, the children will be staying within their class or year group “bubble” as much as possible (minimising contacts), with staggered start times, playtimes, lunchtimes and home times.
We have revised our Risk Assessment in order to support our planning for this, so please read this (below) so you can have more understanding of the measures we are taking.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email the school on email@example.com.
It will be vitally important that all members of our school community comply and fully engage with the system of controls that have been set out by the government. This includes:
- Minimising contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, do not attend settings.
- Fully complying with the governments “test and trace” programme.
- If you are travelling abroad, adhering to any quarantine periods that are in place when you return.
The full range of government guidance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIut_3maPU6gIVEu7tCh0DGwVXEAAYASAAEgJek_D_BwE