Garden Suburb Infant and Junior Schools provide extended childcare through an external provider, “Funtime”.
- Breakfast Club takes children from 7.50am and then takes them to class at 8.45am. Breakfast club costs £4.00 per session.
- After-School Club collects children from the playground at 3.20pm and they can stay until 5.50pm. After-School Club costs £9 per session.
- The After-School Club also does shorter sessions; Up to 3.45pm costs £2.50 and up to 4.30pm costs £4.50.
- Please note that late pick up incurs a fee of £3 per child for every five minutes late.
- Holiday Club runs through some of the school holidays from 8.30am until 5.50pm for £25 per day or £15 for half day.
Please telephone Funtime on 07506 030 037 directly, or go to the club in the dining room so that the team can ensure you have all the information required, collect an application form, and to introduce your child to the staff.
For Year’s One and Two, there are several after school activity clubs which are available in the school hall/playground:
- Drama or Chess on Monday
- Dance or Girls Football on Tuesday
- Mixed Football or Gymnastics on Wednesday
- Multi Sports on Thursday
- Mixed Football on Friday
For Reception Year they can join Multi Sports on Thursday and there is a second Gymnastics Club on Wednesday's from 4.30pm.
Drama and Dance are booked at the end of each term for the following term through the school office.
Gymnastics is booked online at www.lagad.co.uk
Chess is booked online at https://www.qlinkuk.com/rob-willmoth-chess-coaching/online-payments/school-club
Girls Football, Mixed Football and Multi Sports are run by Soccer Revolution. Places should be booked online at www.soccerrevolution.co.uk
Please contact Mrs Freeman or Ms Gonzales in the school office with any queries regarding after school clubs, or email them on email@example.com
Please see the Barnet website for information about childcare and family support services that are available in the borough: https://www.barnet.gov.uk/children-and-families/
For childminders and other childcare services, such as holiday clubs, please see the Barnet Childcare Directory: https://familyservices.barnet.gov.uk/SynergyWeb_Live/CD/