Garden Suburb Infant and Junior Schools provide extended childcare through an provider. This is available to children once they enter Year One in the Infant School.
- Breakfast Club takes children from 7.50am and costs £4.00 per session.
- After-School Club takes them until 5.50pm and costs £9 per session.
- After-School Club also does shorter sessions; Up to 3.45pm costs £2.50 and up to 4.30pm costs £4.50.
- Please note that late pick up incurs a fee of £3 per child for every five minutes late.
Please telephone Funtime on 07506 030 037 directly, or go to the club in the dining room so that the team can ensure you have all the information required, and so you can introduce your child to the staff.
In addition to this, several after school activity clubs are available in the school halls for Years One and Two:
- Drama or Chess on Monday
- Dance or Girls Football on Tuesday
- Mixed Football or Gymnastics on Wednesday
- Multi Sports on Thursday
- Mixed Football on Friday
Drama and Dance are booked at the end of each term for the following term through the school office.
Gymnastics is booked online at www.lagad.co.uk
Chess is booked online at https://www.qlinkuk.com/rob-willmoth-chess-coaching/online-payments/school-club
Girls Football, Mixed Football and Multi Sports are run by Soccer Revolution. Places should be booked online at www.soccerrevolution.co.uk
Please contact Mrs Cox in the school office with any queries regarding afterschool clubs, or email her on email@example.com
Please see the Barnet website for information about childcare and family support services that are available in the borough.
Family and Young People's Information Service (FYi)
Childcare - click here to visit website